ar5eholeneighbours

ex-gtir

well few day ago someone who live in the same street decided to back into evo not bad justwhite marks on bumper and broke number plate but to top it all got home yesterday and scum ar5ehole has done this to my exige looks like they reversed right up over the front must have been 4x4 or van makesmy blood boil

Shaun

:D Hi mate,i can relate :twisted: Thats why i now have security camera's running 24/7 on my 'R' 8) You should get yourself a couple mate,you can pick them up for as little as £20 each and at least then you would be able slap the biatch that did it :twisted: :twisted: Doesnt look like an accident though mate :twisted: ONCE is an accident :twisted:

ex-gtir

Shaun said:
:D Hi mate,i can relate :twisted: Thats why i now have security camera's running 24/7 on my 'R' 8) You should get yourself a couple mate,you can pick them up for as little as £20 each and at least then you would be able slap the biatch that did it :twisted: :twisted: Doesnt look like an accident though mate :twisted: ONCE is an accident :twisted:
they were done by 2 different cars the evo was hit by a white car and the exige was done by a large offroader or van

Fire & skill

Vintage member
this is the main reason i am moving house in 4 weeks time - funny thing is my R has never been touched :shock: but the missus car has been walked over, spat over, doors opened onto it lots of times! a few parming dents here and there. my new VW caddy has had the grille badge nicked twice (it now has stanley blades super glued on the inside) some old dear ran her car along the side of it and drove off.

deank93

My next door neighbour did £500 worth of damage to my R....she is the worst driver in the world, honestly she hasn't got a damn clue!

I brought my girlfriend a brand new Sport KA and within a week one of my neighbours had hit the rear bumper and scatched the paint :evil:

Keira

crikey :shock: .

i'll bring the weasel up and will ping pong it off a few of their cars see how they like it :twisted:

JIMMYBACK

mutha fcukers :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: so wots in the pipe line to stop these mo fos from doing it again mike :?:

ex-gtir

JIMMYBACK said:
mutha fcukers :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: so wots in the pipe line to stop these mo fos from doing it again mike :?:
would love a garage but thatll have towait till i get the house renovated and i can get a bigger place
might set up cameras in up stairs window :wink:

kyepan

ex-gtir said:
JIMMYBACK said:
would love a garage but thatll have towait till i get the house renovated and i can get a bigger place
saw a pic of that exige mike, its amazing, how is it to drive..

sorry to hear it got scratched.. but still great car

ex-gtir

car is superb handling wise let down a bit by power delivery but thatll be sorted when the audi tt lump goes in new year 250bhp and 700kg

Keira

ex-gtir said:
JIMMYBACK said:
i got some numbers of guys with garages over the medway area, all in locked compounds aswell, might be worth considering for £8 a week