apexi power fc

shane123

I bought an apexi power fc last year from a company in Japan ready to put in once i built my R. I hooked it up the other day and it doesn't work so basicly I've been mugged. So i need another power fc ive got the commander. Ive got cash waiting so can anyone sort me out one?

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I bought an apexi power fc last year from a company in Japan ready to put in once i built my R. I hooked it up the other day and it doesn't work so basicly I've been mugged. So i need another power fc ive got the commander. Ive got cash waiting so can anyone sort me out one?
What do you mean? - It's completely dead; does any ECU work (I'm just wondering if the loom is damaged)?

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Or, it hasn't been set-up so when you turn the ignition on it can't run the engine (doesn't recognise the MAF perhaps)?

shane123

My standard ecu works fine but the power fc doesn't. When I turn the ignition on theres no engine check light and the commander doesn't come either. Can i get the ecu tested anywhere?

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
My standard ecu works fine but the power fc doesn't. When I turn the ignition on theres no engine check light and the commander doesn't come either. Can i get the ecu tested anywhere?
The reason I was asking, is that they are known to take a dislike to odd things like what distributor you have... but that requires them to actually wake when you turn the ignition on.

Where are you? - DD Autosports in Warrington used the PFC quite a bit. I don't know that they can help, but if you're up that way it's closer than Surrey (for example).