Apexi Neo

marc

Has anyone used or seen this in action yet ?

Im considering buying one if there decent, would save me buying a SAFC which I need atm. And I know there the same thing, but which is better? Any opinions welcome

Thanks

Last edited:
O

Odin

Spec is:

First debuted in the 2006 Tokyo Auto Salon A'PEXi AFC NEO Fuel Computer is now available at CustomizeCarWorld.

Compact "Piggy-Back" Fuel Management Computer (+50%/-50%).
Unit incorporates both the SAFC and the VAFC.
New "Easy" (8-Point) & "Pro" (16 Point) Modes.
New Color FED Display.
Inverting "anti-glare" screen allowing view from all angles.
Monitor Mode - RPM, Throttle, Battery Voltage, Correction %, Air Flow %, Pressure (Kpa), Karmann, VTEC
Setting Mode - Air Map, Air Map Graph, Throttle Point, Deceleration Air, VTEC Control, VTEC Unmatch
Etc. Mode - Model Select, Mode Select, Car Select, Sensor Select, Analog Scale, Warning Set, Display Set, Sensor Check

Doesn't say anything about controlling boost though, Which was your question before you edited your post.

Rob

marc

Yeah seen the website with that on it Rob thanks, And I edited it because I found out its a V-Tech and Fuel controller in one now, not Boost and Fuel like I thought !

Thanks for the reply Rob

marc

Yeah must admit it looks good, But im wondering if the Neo has better settings, I already have the Apexi AVCR so the SAFC II would go with it, Was reading on a US forum about some guy fitting it to his mustang and how its got 11 set points through the rev range etc. Just want to know if its better how much better is it. I will most likely end up going with the Gen 2 one as it will fit in with what I have just now.