Apexi Multi checker

geoff pine

I think the first thing to know is that it probably will not show all the functions listed ? on the gtir (if its at all compatible) they tend to be of more use with skyliners 300zx and some of the other Nissan cars . As a guide i have a greddy informeter which is similar and is compatible with the pulsar and boast of 13/14 functions but only does 6 or 7 for the gtir and plugs straight in to the pulsars diagnostic port i don't see that plug on the apexi.

red reading

That is only the display unit they are showing in the pic's, There is a control unit that has to be wired into the car (much the same as safc connection's ) and you have to then set the dip switches on it to suit the car, waste of money imho i thru the one of these i had away!

hkspulsar

That is only the display unit they are showing in the pic's, There is a control unit that has to be wired into the car (much the same as safc connection's ) and you have to then set the dip switches on it to suit the car, waste of money imho i thru the one of these i had away!
Yeah I know, I have been offered one, comes with the control unit and all the wiring etc. Just wasn't sure if, a, it would work with a pulsar ecu, and b, are they any good.

If half of the functions don't work then its really not worth the money.

markweatherill

I have a Consult interface and Ipaq setup which I don't need after selling my Nissan...
£60 for the lot and I'm in Aylesbury, Bucks.

hkspulsar

What fuctions does it display? can you hold on to it until next month? if so will have it off you. Just spent way to much on the sh!t box already this month and the misses will go balistic if I spend anymore!!

markweatherill

Hi, I don't expect it will be going anywhere in the meantime. PM me when you want it.
What I have consists of: the Consult interface box, serial cable to Ipaq, and the Ipaq plus a power supply. And the PC cable so you can transfer files to and from the Ipaq / charge it via USB.
The serial cable came out of a docking station and the 5V power supply is a PDA mount. I made a little bracket to hang the Ipaq from an air vent in my car.
Ecutalk can display pretty much any engine function(s) in any combination, it's a very useful little program.