apex gen2 coilovers

davey red.r

anyone got these fitted?
whats your expierience of them good or bad?
seen them on ebay £460,
will it be wiser to pay a few hundred more for teins?

cheers

davey;-)

davey red.r

starting tomorrow, should all be done in about a week:-D then im getting it remapped soon as my hks injectors come:)

davey

soin

ive got a set to fit when i finally get my car back from the garage , £460 is good .. better than the £519 i paid through the group buy ..

davey red.r

soin said:
ive got a set to fit when i finally get my car back from the garage , £460 is good .. better than the £519 i paid through the group buy ..
lets know what there like after you have had them put on.

davey;-)

gtirneil

Ive got a set, but there for an mx5, quality wise they are spot on, and adjust like a proper coilover should do through the lower mount.

Ive also had the old g-force coilovers and the difference in quality there is night and day.

With the apex if you ask nicely they will spec you a different spring rate.

Marty-Gtir

Appologies for hijacking your thred Davey but I was looking at these too.

Im also torn between these and the Tein set up, the Teins are 645 inc p+p on ebay..... I was wondering if ill see the difference in the quality etc, for the extra 200 quid ???

As davey said any info on either set up would muchly apreciated ..... Cheers

davey red.r

Marty-Gtir said:
Appologies for hijacking your thred Davey but I was looking at these too.

Im also torn between these and the Tein set up, the Teins are 645 inc p+p on ebay..... I was wondering if ill see the difference in the quality etc, for the extra 200 quid ???

As davey said any info on either set up would muchly apreciated ..... Cheers
paul, youngsyp has them fitted, i believe he is very happy with them,
he would tell you better.

davey;-)

davey red.r

great ,ive got gabs on my red one, and i must say they are great for road use,but as im selling my red r im leaving them on:cry: and tbh getting another set wont be easy in good condition as the ones i have,
teins must be the better of the lot you see, as you dont see many been sold second hand do you.just thought for £460 thats reasonable for coilovers, just wanted feedback before, and if i purchase:?

davey;-)

Marty-Gtir

cheers dude wasn't sure how much they usualy are, that T-shirt must be really good quality polyester :doh: :der: lol .....

As you said ill wait and see the feedback on the Apex's first as they seem really reasonable........If you decide to go for the apex coilovers let me know as ill go for them aswell and maybe we could get a bit of discount for the two sets ??

Cheers dude ...