Anyone recognise this? (Or can read Japanese)

M

Mike202020

Does anyone recognise this? Or know what it says?

It's on the rear of my Pulsar, so I'm assuming it's some tuning company logo or the like. Or could be some sort of rude Japanese bumper sticker! :lol:

T

tro||

my missus can read japanese.

shes reckons it says.

"i have a small dick and drive a fast car to make up for it'

:nerner:

MarkTurbo

No you're wrong, i can read japanese ;-)

It says "Rentboy for hire" :shock: Have you ever been followed round by any dirty old japanese men? If so now you know why :lol:

T

tro||

your wrong mark..
shes had another look and reckons it says

'my other cars a good one'

:lol:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Slightly off topic but a friend of mine had some Jap Decals writen and made up which was meant to say Jap Racer for his show car...

A Japanese friend took a look at it after it was all finished and laughed... Turns out it actually said something like 'Drug dealing devil'... :lol::lol:

Rishi

mad max

well you are both wrong
it reads 2 chicken chop suey 1 crispy noodle with beef and 1 aromatic duck quarter (with pancakes) lol

creedy

hahaha i always though people mite get ripped of with these jap style stickers on there car...meant to mean something but say totaly different

MarkTurbo

mattygti-r said:
i will let you guys keep guessing! ;)
While you spent the next hour looking up japanese symbols on google because you've got fook all else better to do :lol:

Admit it, you know what that means as much as the rest of us do ;-)

D

DarrenJLewis

It means the car has got a device of some kind (alarm/immobiliser) to prevent theft.

Regards,
Darren.

G

GTIRocks

lol "sounds good to me" ...........as soon as someone metioned something half sensible you have accepted it? it might mean baby on board or fair play on fuel or bush out (the president not the female body part) who knows, ...well my mates wife she is 100% japanese but it would be a bit weird if we were together in my room lol!

M

Mike202020

GTIRocks said:
lol "sounds good to me" ...........as soon as someone metioned something half sensible you have accepted it?

No fear........I'm not as daft as I look! (Thankfully).

Was piecing things together from Babelfish and other sources as well as from on here.