Anyone map the Greddy emanage?

jameswrx2

Hi

Been installing a gti-r engine into an Almera gti with Almera_GTi-R (who posts here)

Just been over and sorted the rest of the pipework and set the base ignition timing but the car is running the almera gti engine wiring harness and ecu (which has a greddy emanage fitted) and is running very rich and will sometimes rev smoothly in 1st but 2nd, 3rd etc it splutters when you try and put your foot down.

The emanage will be using completely different ignition maps idc maps to what the gti turbo did (i presume) and we have different injectors etc so..

we need help from anyone in southeast that can map an emanage :?:

I did a fault code check on the cars std diagnostic port and I'm getting 5 long 5 short (no faults) but the emanage is flashing red (indicating it may have a fault stored)

Almer_GTi-R is a paid up member on here so I'll get him to post this in another section if need be.

Any help much appreciated.

jameswrx2

By the way, we have no software or lead for the emanage otherwise I'd take a look at the maps (as I'm pretty sure the timing is going to be conflicting etc)

P

papdog

GDA near Tunbridge Wells used to be able to, not sure if they still can

Graham

JIMMYBACK

yer ashills or micra ed will be able to sort it..............but join the que im first :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: