anyone know this

GTI-R Nath

probably cheep because its a non runner with no MOT or TAX, also doubt it will be 330 BHP since it says engine is standard, also says it has a Kudos grille in description but looks like a standard P badge grill to me

skiddusmarkus

Don't know it but looking at some of the bits on it I'd say the owner is a member of this or the other site.It looks a nice spec but personally I would expect it to be running to consider buying it at that price.

lakeview

think ive seen it on one of the ring forums(northloop i think maybe) think at 1500 maybe a bargain.but seems suspicious as its a none runner but can be started by forcing fuel through the intake

rob

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Where does it say it's a non-runner? It just says SORN and no MOT; just like mine, but that still runs.

fast eddy

This was owned and built by a guy i know on Bigpower.co.uk. It was a high spec car and has all the bits done as described.
I told him it was up for grabs again and he has bought it back.

Eddy

Fire & skill

Vintage member
doubt it will be 330 BHP since it says engine is standard
standard car with standard turbo and injectors can run at 330bhp - thats 1.3 bar boost. This is the max you can get with original set up, I'm not saying this is safe, injectors will be maxxed out and you would def need something like an safc to run that.