anyone interested ??

daz

i will shortly be hopefully setting up a group buy for some koyo aluminium radiators specifically made for the gti-r and fit the oem fans as you can see below. if anyones interested pls post below as i need at least 5 - 10 people to get the group buy.

click the link so see the rads what they will look like.

http://www.absoluteradiator.com/ProductPage.asp?idProd=89

but as i say the radiator over here would be £289 but if we can get a few people together then he will do them at a cheaper price. like i said i need at least 5 - 10 people. but this post is just to see how much interest there is?

O

Odin

I'v got this rad fitted to my motor, it fits very well with no mods needed at all, The only thing i would say is that it will be a bit tight for the second fan.

I'v fitted one bigger fan on the left hand side of mine :wink:

rob

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Well i ordered 2 of those large GTiR alloy KOYO Rads for £165 each... :wink:

Rishi

nismoboy

is this a true koyo rad? its just i think skiddus mentioned these need to have bigger inlet and outlet pipes welded to them because the originals are to small :?: :?:

Dont really wannbe welding your new rad do u.

Shaun

nismoboy said:
is this a true koyo rad? its just i think skiddus mentioned these need to have bigger inlet and outlet pipes welded to them because the originals are to small :?: :?:

:D Totally agree,i had to get Crazy's Koyo rad sorted for him as the inlet and outlet were too small as nismoboy say's :!:

daz

vpulsar said:
I'v got this rad fitted to my motor, it fits very well with no mods needed at all
so basically no you dont need to be welding new inlet and outlet pipes on. Being as this was just to gauge interest in who may actually want one then i cant say what the price will be can i. so if anyones interested get your names down if not dont.

O

Odin

nismoboy said:

The Koyo 53mm rad I got from them fitted PERFECT as I have said many times before :roll: , What part of perfect don't you people understand :?: :roll: .

They did use to list another smaller alloy rad that may of been the one skiddus got or he just didn't make it clear that he wanted a gti-r one, As they do them for the smaller engined sentra's too. When you order one you need to make sure you order the 2.0lt sr20 engined sentra from 91-99.

But I beleave from looking at there site that they now list two rads for are car, the copper one and this 53mm koyo one.

rob

J

Jon

i'm interested, anything to reduce cooling !
few of q's though
with a fmic is this still going to provide 20-30% more cooling?
how easy will it be to fit ie will i have to remove anything to get it in properly?
do the original 2 fans sit back over it snug with the same fixing brackets?

daz

if you look at the link i provided then that gives you all the details you need. yes it will fit in the oem place of the rad, yes it will be ok with a fmic as your standard rad is and yes the oem fans will fit they maybe just a lil bit closer to the engine as the rad is slightly thicker. thats why i provided the link for you to look at but ill post it again :roll: :roll:

http://www.absoluteradiator.com/ProductPage.asp?idProd=89

daz

but yes rob is quite correct they now list two rads for the PULSAR GTIR rnn14 the alloy one and a copper cored one so they will be to an oem spec fitment :roll: :roll:

M

macphegf

Has anyone bought the copper one, as I need a new rad but don't want to spend all the money on the alloy one as I won't be running really high power. I like the look of this one though as it dosn't have the plastic bits at the top which is where my standard rad has gone, between the plastic and the metal!

If anyones used this please let me know what you think and if it does fit directly in.

Cheers