Anyone heard of these wheels?

dankal

I was searchin the web for wheels and found this: http://www.axiswheels.com/maglite.html

Has anyone fitted them or can anyone provide some information about them ( offset ,etc.) as I can´t seem to find out if I can fit the 15 inch to my car !!! They weigh in at 11 lbs and cost 140 $ each which I don´t think is much for that light wheels.

S

Sirnixalot

Lenso makes either some or all of their wheels, the maglites and there was a light 5 star design.

If you can get them in a 38-42 offset they will fit 8)

dankal

I finally found what the offset is , they are 40mm so they will probably fit the car. :D They are 11 lbs and cost only the fraction of volk te37 , maybe not better looking but the pricetag is more at my taste :lol:

S

Sirnixalot

they are definately nice wheels. The whole 4 spoke thing looks interesting BUT they are functional wheels.

1) light
2) brake ventalation
3) cheap

what more could you want in a wheel?

G

gotoinstant-redline

hit one big pothole or curb and you will need a new wheel.
they shuold be ok so long as you dont thump them.
lok quite good too. might get some myself. if i hadnt gone a saved up for some other mental wheels.

L.

K

KevShek

just an update, i emailed Axis 2 weeks ago about UK distributors.............. NO! they said, now i see an advert in this months car mags for what? Axis wheels! with a UK number for distributors. 08007832165 also says see website for info BUT doesnt give ya it!