Any Good Car Respray Places?

scottyd

Does anyone know and recommend any places near newcastle that can respray my car?

i want the best spray job i can get, not bothered about cost, need someone i can trust with my car!

plus does anyone know if paint shops can paint the underside of your car as well as the bodywork?

Thanks.

S

si2001

Merlin Coachworks at Pity Me Durham. They are always packed to the hilt with jobs. They get full on body restoration jobs as well. They know their stuff. Family run business. Fabricated an R bonnet for my N15 so the topmount would fit. Awesome job. Not cheap but highly recommend them if thats not too far away for you. If in doubt go down and ask and see what they are up to they wont mind. They've never had to advertise because the company goes soley on reputation. Tel no 0191 3866777

scottyd

cheers si2001, i'll give them a buzz, i want it painted in gloss red, and the underneath painted dark grey or something, want the car to look brand new.:thumbsup:

S

si2001

They'll do any spray job you want mate but it'll cost you. It will be a good job though for sure.