Anti roll bar not fitting..

Gaz88

Hi guys, I was looking through the old threads on here and came across a few posts with people running their R's without the front ARB which doesn't seem to be a problem.

My problem is after fitting my D2 coilovers the front ARB won't fit anymore, its banging off the floor of the car. Has anybody come across this problem before??

Gaz88

I didn't fit them myself, my mechanic did. Its low but not all that low either, I have a laguna splitter on and don't generally have any clearance problems unless i come across very high speed bumps. I know its because its low but is this a common problem as its not too low.

heres a pic..

And another..

bfc10

Have you got it the right way around? Only say this as I spent hours trying to suss out why mine wouldn't fit after fitting my D2's until I tried it the other way round and it slotted straight on.

Gaz88

@bfc10 I must say it to him to try it all ways in that case, its possible its the wrong way around. Does the horizontal bar face the front of the car or the rear??

Thanks guys, i spent a long time on choosing wheels for it. I wanted them right for the car and to fill the arches as the same time. They are rota grid v and are 16"x8 ET20.