Annoying Rattles!!!!!!

J

Jonny H

Ive got a few annoying lil rattles and i was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem! My passenger sun viser, my parcel shelf and my seat belt buckle :roll:

chrisniss91

I have my roof vibrating, the wind defelctors at speed flap about :x and the most annoying one for me is teh drivers side door every now and again clicks it's that small pin thing making the noise :evil:

timmy

Both my windows rattle if I turn my stereo up too loud. And wind noise is an expected annoyance with an R I think.

A

Anonymous

My drivers side door squeeks where it is next to the dash, and one has appeared in the centre console in the last week or so.

The door is prolly because of the wiring for the boost guage, but the one in the centre console one i can't locate its exact location at the moment.

A

andy n

my seat belt buckle rattled and then it fell off! its just one bolt down the side of the seat.

J

Jonny H

chris u said your door rattled, i used to have that but sorted it out a lil while back, when i took my door card off to fit my speakers i noticed a small rattle, when i looked down the gap (next to the locking motor, there was a loose bracket just swinging about :? i just taped it to the bodywork using a wire coat hanger... lol (the gap is to small for any hand!) never know to this day what the bracket is supposed to be attached too! :wink:

J

japedup

noises

yep im just in the process of sorting this out. my glove box rattles like fork, so do my wind deflectors and so do my air out lets in the center of the dash. this is getting on my nerves

B

bean

Join the club, I've got loads of rattles... :roll:

One from the glovebox, one from drivers side, rear drivers side headlining trim, bootlid etc... :evil:

zia

my firiggin cup holder rattles, steering shakes like anything,glovebox/parcelshelf,even the miss nagging carn,t drown out the rattles :lol:

zia

J

Jonny H

Now i have to combat the parcel shelf rattle :evil: i think i might wrap myself in sound proof foam then get in the car...... i wont hear the rattles then :wink:

S

si.c R

Mine seems to rattle all the more in the cold has anyone else noticed this. I managed to solve one rattle when i spotted that the bottom of my passenger side door card was not screwed in, it had 1 screw holding it in place but since tightening it up it seems to squeek instead of rattle. I think i just have to accept that they aren't quiet cars - Nevermind my Mongoose drowns out most of the noise :D

SunOnGTiR

Sorry guys,My R still feels like new!!!!!!!! :p
Except that windnoise from my doorabve1@@mph :cry:
Apart from that,I'm quite proud of myR :D