Ametech

M

MontyRay 1970

Hi

Has anybody ever used an engine lubricant called Ametech
its suppose to Restore your engine if its worn or smoking, knocks etc.etc

Ive bought a couple of cans as i have a slight rattle and when i accelorate i get a slight knock but only momonterally, could be a big end or something or small end
just wondered if anybody on here has tried it...?:thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

yeah ive heard all about that stuff! good and bad reports on it! i know someone who used it in a normally aspirated car and it did exactly what it says on the tin.
do your homework on it though as im not sure if it will be any good in a gtir due to the smaller oil galleries!
think there is a debate going on about it on petrolheads forum matey may be worth taking a look!

M

MontyRay 1970

Rishi

Why does everybosy on this site have to be so sercastic all the time, i only joined the other day, i put one thread on asking about Ametech and then you get somebody on here going F*ing :der: DER. What do you mean talking to yourself i was just asking for advise but if not don't worry.

I am joined to many various forums and reading through the threads it seems that most people are on here just to insult people, maybe all chill a bit, im not haveing a go or anything but all i would like is some help with a few things i am wary of adding things on this site as im afraid i'll just get the p*ss ripped out of me if i ask a quiestion that may come up obviouse.

Cheers Monty

O

Odin

RishiGTiR said:
Talking to yourself are we!... :Der:

Rishi

LMFAO :-D All we need now is for felcher to join in and we have all three of his split personalities :roll: :roll: :der: ....

Rob

M

MontyRay 1970

orry

but i don't know why you are picking on me i just added a post about Ametech all i wanted was some Advise, now i get all this i don't even no pulsarbobby he just replied to a post i added, i really don't understand what you are getting at. As i say i have another vehicle which is a 4x4 the site i am on there is freindly and helpfull i am beginning to think i won't bother adding anything else.

A

AJ4

who says Rishi was asking you ? maybe he was asking boby ?

maybe Rishi is best mates with boby and was making a private joke ?

a bit touchy then ?

oldaneal

never really belived that kinda stuff, can see how it could rejuvanate rubber seals but cant see how it could replace worn metal ?

M

Mike202020

oldaneal said:
never really belived that kinda stuff, can see how it could rejuvanate rubber seals but cant see how it could replace worn metal ?
Or how it knows which bits of metal to replace!

P

pulsarboby

who the hell are you? as it seems your somehow on my ip address!

and no rishi im not talking to myself, what the hells going on here? pm sent, check again

P

pulsarboby

no sorry mike, this monty bloke who ever he is?
he may well be genuine, in which case my appologies to him! if this is the case then i think rishi owes me an appology too for giving me a warning for trolling whatever that is?
it also does not sound like my brother p*****g about as hes like a bull in a china shop lol

so dont know whats happening here, or is it just a made up thing to get me barred? as it seems theres one or two people on here that obviously want me off through my direct but truthfull comments, say no more!!!

M

MontyRay 1970

Hi Olderneal, Mike 202020

Thanks for replying you two thats all i wanted was some answers as i said earlier i have two cans and everdentally it's suppose to work going to put it my R this weekend, you have to run it in for around 500 miles to notice whever it's worked or not, i was just worried about the particles in an oil, bit worrying really still i shall give it a shot cheers guys
As for the others on here saying im somebody else, come on give me a break i honestly am only me so can we just get on with ordinary replies to my question above...cheers

M

Mike202020

If in doubt, leave it out!

With all the different posts on oil types / grades on here, I wouldn't fancy adding anything to the Pulsar oil I wasn't 100% sure about.

P

pulsarboby

sorry mate! thought you were someone else mucking about whos known to me, but it appears your not!
did you look at forum on petrolheads?
by the way rishi, an appology would be in order i think!

oilman

Dont touch this stuff with a barge pole!!

I have had it tested and it really is nasty stuff.

Regards

Guy.