Alloy wheel fitment?

Gaz gtiR

Hi dous any1 know the offset, pcd. for the pulsar? as i cant find the markings on my alloys!

reason being is im not keen on the wheels ive got at the min :? so im after something different. so need to know what fitment im looking for? the wheels ive got mite be to some1 elses taste tho? so i would consider a swap if any1 is interested? see pic :)

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
PCD: 4x100
Offset: 35-42 (as standard, but obviously you can play with this a bit).
Centre bore: 59.1 (which is reasonably big, so you might need new spigot rings if the wheels have been used on a different car).

On an Ivory R, I think black looks wrong... but then white looks odd... silver is ok. However I've decided that mine are going anthracite now; I think that grey colour is the right point between silver and black, giving a good contrast and matching the grey trim.

Last edited:

Gaz gtiR

cheers PobodY. yeh im not to keen on black full stop. looks tacky. like you say anthresite or i think a bronze colour for example rays wheels would suit an ivory R! i dont mind white wheels but with ivory being an off white i think they would look odd!

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Well, simply because of this thread I've started on mine; two wheels sanded and primed so far. - Anthracite wheel paint is on it's way.

Gaz gtiR

@ williams. yep i love the comps espesialy the MO6's just abit out of my price range! would idealy like a swap with some1 that likes my wheels! but thats a long shot lol.

i mite try your idea PobodY & give them a make over! lol