aftermarket fuel rail

MORF114

Do they fit gtir throttle bodies ? I didnt think they did.

Dont get a jgy it will just annoy the **** out of you ordering through them they are a bunch of lazy bastards i had to get my injector holes all redrilled as they were all different sizes and they knew what injectors i was using because they asked a few times was like deja vu with them guys same questions over and over then got it all wrong. plus itll take ages for them to make it pull the finger out there fat american ass and send it.

1 of the worst companys i dealt with in my build.

stuarty

dunno if that one will fit:?
my other option is to get the stock rail re-bored to suit......might work out cheaper......

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
1. That sard one won't fit, it has no cut out for the throttle cable pulley.

2. The JGY hasn't got much on the standard rail performance wise, it might flow slightly better but it actually holds slightly less fuel.

3. You won't be able to "bore out" the standard one as it's made from square section hollow steel.

Steve

stuarty

Has anyone else had to change their fuel rail.......

Steve what do you suggest.....do i just use the stock one as it is??

Not going for the jgy.... not heard good things......

Not much in the way of aftermaket ones for the Gtir:?

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Is there a reason you want to change it, the standard one will cope with 450+ OK

I used the standard one up until recently worked fine but looked a bit crap cos it was going rusty...............and only fitted a JGY one because I have had one knocking around forever, so I cleaned it up and put it on, it works fine

what bad things have you heard ?

and your right, unfortunately theres not alot available that'll fit the pulsar

Steve

stuarty

Steve just been told about bad communication and really long wait times......

Going for the next step really got a 3071 and all the other bits n bobs over the past few months and went to talk to awd in perth about it all and it was something they mentioned along with additional fuel pump and hose swirl pot injectors......

I take it that there is notr alot of call for them on the pulsars.....

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
stuarty said:
Steve just been told about bad communication and really long wait times......

Going for the next step really got a 3071 and all the other bits n bobs over the past few months and went to talk to awd in perth about it all and it was something they mentioned along with additional fuel pump and hose swirl pot injectors......

I take it that there is notr alot of call for them on the pulsars.....
You could keep an eye out for a used JGY one then, there's a few about and they do pop up.

Keira

i'd be suprsied if you struggle to get enough fuel through the standard rail on that set up, allen ran an adjustable reg, 4 bar pressure, standard rail, 2 bar boost no problem.

you certainly dont need to run 2 pumps to supply the fuel for one.

as for the rail you coud if you really wanted to, buy a length of billet rail from atp and make one yourself if you dont fancy going with jgy.

stuarty

Diesel...was thinking that 2 pumps might be a bit much but definitely a swirl pot.....

Will go back and speak to Grant again about the fuel rail and the external pump.....