Advice Required

P

PULSAN

Hello,

Got a few teething problems with my R so to speak can anyone give advise or help please?

1. Roof lineing bangs like a hooker! How do I solve that?
2. Dash board is cracked like hell??
3.Had fitted FMIC but had to cut the bottom edge of the bumper so all you can see from the floor up is the FMIC not the bumper can I cover this or stick something to cover the gap? as it is doing my nut in:x
4. Need some lowering springs as my car is looking like a Landrover now I have 17" on it?
5. Would like a better Turbo than standard not sure what to go for and where to get it from??

If you can help that would be great, if not cheers for looking anyway:)

carlengerer

PULSAN said:
Hello,

Got a few teething problems with my R so to speak can anyone give advise or help please?

1. Roof lineing bangs like a hooker! How do I solve that?
2. Dash board is cracked like hell??
3.Had fitted FMIC but had to cut the bottom edge of the bumper so all you can see from the floor up is the FMIC not the bumper can I cover this or stick something to cover the gap? as it is doing my nut in:x
4. Need some lowering springs as my car is looking like a Landrover now I have 17" on it?
5. Would like a better Turbo than standard not sure what to go for and where to get it from??

If you can help that would be great, if not cheers for looking anyway:)
1. Take the roof lining off and fill up gaps between the roof spars and the roof with insulation foam, comes in a can.
2. Replace the dash, nothing more cheap ass than fixing with glue where cracks is visible. (look for gti-r's breaking)
3. Replace the bumper and do what you like with that. (look for gti-r's breaking)
4. There should be aftermarket springs available, check the parts for sale section or ebay.
5. Depending on the mods you want do and what you want to spend if the car is lightly modded without forged internals and cams etc the gt-rs is prob the best, then the GT2871 next, then the GT3071, then the GT3076. Today's GT series garretts are alot better than the standard turbo.

All this info and so much more can be found by doing a search on this site.

P

PULSAN

Cheers bud thanks for your help as least i now know where to start:thumbsup: