ACL Race Bearings

bensmith907

I think racingxs.com or co.uk stock and sell them quickly. Make sure you get the right ones 19mm I think, as sometimes the guy gets confused about the gtir SR20DET as I found out once.

Murff93GTiR

Yeh 200sx ones are 17mm.if all else fails im in dundee and agra normally have them in stock iirc i was 120 for bottom main and thrust bearings.if your really struggling i can get them then send them upto you?

Ah bugger, I just went to racingxs and he said I had to pay by 1530 to get them delivered to me by tomorrow.. £169 all in including delivery.

Thanks for responses guys

P

pulsarboby

ive got them in stock £160 delivered by dhl collected tomorrow but cant guarantee youll deffo have them for saturday but its possible
thats for mains, bigends and thrust washers

bensmith907

Sorry bob should have dropped your name instead, after all you did sort me out with mine in the end. How's the TVR rebuild going or is it still a sore subject?

P

pulsarboby

no worries ben lol
all rebuilt and running the new engine in now, couple little issues but nothing i cant sort out

Cheers for that Bob, got all the bearings sat morning and was able to finish the bottom end rebuild this weekend :) Just waiting for cosworth head gasket now and the head can go on :)

P

pulsarboby

cool, glad they turned up on time for you, you never know with royal mail lol