AC condensor part number

kyepan

Hi there,

some of you may still have your air con or if you do or have a spare condensor lying around in your garage, could you have quick oggle at it and let us know the part number.

For those not sure the condensor is the little silver cylinder with a cone on the bottom connected to the ac radiator..

I think its made by calsonic ..

Any replies appreciated, even non serious ones from all the old school muppets that still frequent these boards..

Jimmy, dooie, matty et al.. you know who you are.

ps for all the haters.. i drive a french car now ;)

O

Odin

on my knee's sucking some french c0ck said:
ps for all the haters.. i drive a french car now ;)

Why don't you f*ck right off you frenchy driving halfwit :der: .

Oh and only a real homo would still have aircon fitted anyway, So there should be loads of this old 5hit laying about, Just waiting for a loser like your fine self to make use of ;-) .

Rob

kyepan

love the fishing with my french bait, always catch something big.

Have you got one lying about rob? its not for me but a mate with an S15.

cheers

J

PS the french car doesn't understeer like the pulsar ;) and was recenty rated 4th best front wheel drive car of all time by a certain respected motoring magazine

O

Odin

kyepan said:
Have you got one lying about rob? its not for me but a mate with an S15.

Sorry fella it went in the skip with the rest of my aircon years ago ;-) .

So what was the best fwd car then as no one will remember who came 4th :roll: , Not even 2nd or 3rd but 4th for f*cks sake :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Mind you my other car is a FWD piece of french 5hite :oops: :cry: .

Rob

kyepan

bugger...

best was the DC2 integra type R.. want one, can't afford it.

you own a french car.. BLASFEEEMERRRRRR!!! i have a 205.. what you got?

kyepan

The 205 has been interesting to own, its broken regularly, but is cheap and easy to fix. Have learnt alot so far, have replaced the rear beam, all bushes, front suspension, cam belt, water pump, exaust, lower engine mount, oil seals.. etc.. going to do the brakes soon and get some neggy camber bottom arms.. its easy to work on..and fun to drive.. can't argue with that (though i'm sure you will)

May get a big valve head and some throttle bodies if i'm going to keep it long term.. it's about 180bhp per tonne at the mo, and its a 16v so its not slow, kept up with a civic type r the other day.

O

Odin

keyspan said:
you own a french car.. BLASFEEEMERRRRRR!!! i have a 205.. what you got?

I have a 1999 2.1 xantia fella, It has a spoiler and everything :thumbsup: :lol: .

We bought about a year ago 46k full history with one owner from new :shock: , If you open the bonnet it's like a brand new car that's just rolled off the production line :shock: 8) .

Oh and it never brakes down and has aircon :thumbsup: .

Rob

O

Odin

Oh and gtirmic has a DC2 integra for sale I believe.

he's after £5500 I think.

Rob

kyepan

just noticed your power figure.. what turbo are you using?

5500.. would love to but can't for the time being

O

Odin

kyepan said:
just noticed your power figure.. what turbo are you using?
I'm using the JGYBB37R lag monster :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , Mind you my new manifold seem's to of made it spool up a bit quicker.

Rob

O

Odin

kyepan said:
What rpm does it spool up?

Before I fitted the manifold it was hitting peak power at 5500 rpm, But I'm not sure what it's doing at the moment mate, The only way to really tell is get it back on the rollers and compare graphs ;-) .

It still wont be spooling as fast as the 3071R :oops: .

Rob

kyepan

I guess its a trade off.. having oodles of bhp or having a bit less and the ability to apply it at will.

Well done on the build though mate, when did you finally get it on the rollers and back on the road?