Absolute Radiator???

C

Crazy

Anybody on here ordered a radiator from Vince @ AbsoluteRadiator.com???

If so how long did delivery take???

I have been waiting 2 weeks and nothing has arrived just yet!!!

geoff pine

mine was about ten day's i waited four weeks for an emanage its a bit hit and miss how fast it gets through customs you should have a tracking number to follow it on it's travels.( email vince for it)

O

Odin

Mine took 12 working days, I'm sure Vince would of told you that when you ordered it you numpty :roll: .

He said 12 days and it was on my doorstep on the 12th day, You can't ask for more than that 8) ;-) .

Rob

C

Crazy

Rob you Twat, jusy got an e-mail back from Vince:

"USPS Airmail Parcel Post takes 4 to 10 business days to reach UK Customs, 1 to 2 business days to clear UK Customs, 1 to 2 business days to be delivered from UK Customs to your address.

Today is the 10th business days, so I would say that you should receive it any time between today and next Monday.

Thanks,

Vince

Sales@AbsoluteRadiator.com"

P

pearl 476.5bhp

absolute are the biggest shower of wasters i have aver dealt with,imho:evil: ,i bought the rad from nengun,because vince kept on fu**ing around

O

Odin

pearl 476.5bhp said:
absolute are the biggest shower of wasters i have aver dealt with,imho:evil: ,i bought the rad from nengun,because vince kept on fu**ing around

Probably doesn't like paddys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , He couldn't off been more helpful to me 8) ;-) .

Rob

P

pearl 476.5bhp

Odin said:
Probably doesn't like paddys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , He couldn't off been more helpful to me 8) ;-) .

Rob
probably likes limey's more:lol: :lol:

geoff pine

Odin said:
Probably doesn't like paddys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , He couldn't off been more helpful to me 8) ;-)

Rob
LIke Rob says they (Vince) were easy to deal with unlike Negun who will not deal with me unless i change my aol.com email address

C

Crazy

My rad finally turned up today after 3 weeks but with no rad cap!!!

Hoping the standard cap fits, if not it been a ****ing **** take.

O

Odin

Crazy said:
My rad finally turned up today after 3 weeks but with no rad cap!!!

Hoping the standard cap fits, if not it been a ****ing **** take.

The rad doesn't come with a rad cap dumbass :roll: , You need to fit your standard one or a Nismo one as I did ;-) .

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pulsarboby

doesnt matter what car radiator you buy, you never ever get a rad cap with it. not on any vehicle;-)