5zigen boardermax 304 wanted

Marty-Gtir

hi guys been inquiring about loads of different exhaust systems for my R, was wondering if anyone had one of these for sale (5zigen boardermax 304), new or used, because i cant find one anywhere and how much you want for it ?

thanks very much

.....Mart......

Lionel

Marty, The 304 is not longer in production by 5zigen all the do it the pro racer. Normal price is £450.00+vat for a 5ziegn.

Marty-Gtir

hey pal

Oh never mind :oops:. Well to be honest i was only looking at spending around 300- 350 pound at the moment on a system because even though the custom 3" you can make me sounds really good its alittle out of my price range for now, my budget has to buy me some other things aswell lol.

Im definately interested in bringing the car down to see you guys in the new year though and hopefully as you said youll be able to sort me out :-D

cheers again Lionel, have a good xmas mate.

....Mart.....

Lionel

Im shor we could do you a 3" exhaust from the cat back for around 350ish il have a talk to are exhaust guy 2morrow and see what he thinks.

Cool i hope to see ya then have a good xmas to matey
Lionel.

Mr GTiR

I've got a Boardermax 304 but i'm not selling. Lionels tried to buy it off my enough times :lol:

Lionel

im going to steel it. Once i build this gray shell that iv got come of kev im going to have my exhaust re made to go under the diff with that Apexi N1 muffler i have now.

Garef

pm Quietscooby, I know he just got a hold of a goose and I think he might be trying to get rid of his 5Zigen system, worth a try.