400bhp Car wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
In all fairness, mine comes up as Rawtenstall Lancs. That's not especially close to Flintshire... I would have guessed my IP would come up as Chester given it's the closest city.
the location of an IP address seems to differ with each IP address checker, quite random !

all I know is that using the same checker time after time gives me consistant results and steveo's IP address details are completely different to any address steve coleby has ever used.

Also some internet providers use proxy addresse's, aol for example, so the address provided wont be the users actual address it will be one of the proxy ones being used by the provider.

can we leave the poor bloke alone now and get back on track :)

Last edited:

saddler

the location of an IP address seems to differ with each IP address checker, quite random !

all I know is that using the same checker time after time gives me consistant results and steveo's IP address details are completely different to any address steve coleby has ever used.

Also some internet providers use proxy addresse's, aol for example, so the address provided wont be the users actual address it will be one of the proxy ones being used by the provider.

Its not hard to change your proxy/iso simple program will do this..

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member

Sorry - what I meant was that all fairness just because his name is Steve and the IP address traces back to Ely, doesn't make it the same guy.

I think Mr Coleby has given-up on scamming us... maybe he's moved on to Evos!?

Stevo - it's a bit of an in-joke, and it's not really at your expense. Good luck hunting for the car; I suspect you're going to need to build it up yourself to get the spec you want. - If you're gonna find someone with a high-powered car they want to sell, it will probably be on this site.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Sorry - what I meant was that all fairness just because his name is Steve and the IP address traces back to Ely, doesn't make it the same guy.
The date of birth was only 1 day out too.:shock: But I'm sure those 3 things are all coincidence so I'll say no more.

Mr GTiR

Was that not the place who "repaired" his 400hp car? From what I can remember he took it in to have his turbo problem fixed along with his cracked manifold as well as shimming up his head.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
So you think he felt ripped off, and decided to get his own back!?

Now remember everyone: If he does show his face again; post nothing incriminating about your intentions on a public forum. You would simply like to have a chat with him about some unresolved financial transactions.

EDIT: Sorry Stevo, it looks like we've hijacked your thread. It doesn't look like there's much for sale at the moment, at least not at 400BHP+. Have you tried PistonHeads? This one is probably making big power, and you could probably get it past 400BHP yourself if you got your hands on it... it hasn't gone yet by the look of it.
This one claims to be at 350BHP - that's not too far off.

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

anyway sorry for hijacking your thread col.. sorry i mean stevo:roll:

tell us a little more about yourself like where exactly your from?
do you live with mummy or are you all grown up?
what makes you want a 400+bhp car?
do you intend to break it when youve bought one?
what do you plan spending your huge profit on?
do you like m3s?
are you highly trained in all martial arts (especially conregarme)?
any plans on moving again in the near future?

last of all if you do find one may i suggest streetracers in leicester for any engine mods you need, think they want money up front now though, they dont seem to trust people there anymore, i wonder why!!!

good luck in finding car ive got one running 480bhp with standard uprated maf, 5000cc injectors, waife gbox, 500hp induction kit which is yours for 6k oh nearlly forgot plus 2k lol

Last edited by a moderator:

boost

these ****s are trying to locate the car then come and nice it.. fckers.. ive had that done before.. and pardon my french

Status
Not open for further replies.