308mm brembo kit group buy

mohsan

i cant remember who i purchased by 308mm brembo brake kit from, someone on the forum. Im in need of pads and dont know who to turn to, any reccomendations?contacts? private suppliers aswell as official suppliers please. Whats good and crap pads wise?

youngsyp

AFAIK Brembo calipers are pretty much the same across the range, if that makes any sense :? Just find the serial/model number of the caliper and you should be able to source pads from a variety of places from Demon Theives to www.motorsportworld.co.uk etc...

youngsyp

tee said:
ferodo pads are ace, they just never seem to fade no matter how hard you ride the brakes
Would that be the DS2500 compound ? Everyone seems to rate them shame you can't get them for the OE brakes :cry:

youngsyp

Re: brembos

mohsan said:
im wondering how do i find the serial model number as i dint keep any details
If you got them from GTiR spares, the guy there should know what 'range' they are from and any other details :wink:

J

jimmy

try EBC redstuff , Mintex c1144 or else black diamond predadtor pads (Mintex are probs best though)

M

Mr Overboooost

you can get any make of pad you like if you know what car the brembo calipers are off of :wink:

cheers
gary

C

carpy100

youngsyp said:
tee said:
ferodo pads are ace, they just never seem to fade no matter how hard you ride the brakes
Would that be the DS2500 compound ? Everyone seems to rate them shame you can't get them for the OE brakes :cry:
it aint the pads its the discs and calipers that are the prob. wouldnt make much difference :(