2013 north weald sprint day with gti-r us

P

pulsarboby

ok guys n gals
i looked into getting dates on this today to book a date for this coming year due to recent popularity of this event.
for those newbies that arent aware its a sprint day at north weald in essex with 3 different disciplines

so does anyone want to do this again around late spring early summer as il arrange for a date around may so weather should be good!
if so then stick your names down guys and il put together a few dates if its going to happen

please only do put your name down if your serious about going, need minimum of 20 cars (any type of car is welcome) to get the £65 a car price and payment will need to be made as soon as we have the 20 spaces filled and ive booked the date

GTI-R US are booking the entire day so will be no outsiders filling spaces

previous link with event details etc
http://gti-r-us.forumotion.co.uk/t8-north-weald-sprint-day

DATE BOOKED FOR FRIDAY 7TH JUNE

heres some previous vid links
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5pR4CNF3tk&feature=player_detailpage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4LWMBZ4oVQU

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pulsarboby

1. pulsarboby (gtr or pulsar)
2. red reading (pulsar)
3. pulsarmorley (pulsar)
4. pesh (pulsar)

beany44

Link wont work? Sorry to clog up thread, but what does it consist of? Is it few goes at same track or is different course?

Anything you need or is there any do's or dont's helmet, exhaust have to be below a certain desobells etc etc. Sorry for my crap spelling lol

red reading

No helmets, no noise test, 2 set courses and 1 other discipline in the morning.........and you can go as many times as you like...., I like it as its just good fun and no restrictions........you just use common sense.

2. red reading (pulsar)
3. pulsarmorley (pulsar)
4. pesh (pulsar)
5. Mightydquinn (reigning champ!! Pulsar)
6. Mightydquinns dad (Dave new 500!)

There a good laugh these days, shame they've hiked price so much but I still feel I better make one in! ;)

beany44

literally turn up and play :lol: sounds good. wouldnt mind going but depends on date. Dont want to say yes then have to pull out.

chopper

I cant do 4,5,6 th or 26,27th of may but any other i can do. So put my name down if the date matchs!!

jamesgtir

2. red reading (pulsar)
3. pulsarmorley (pulsar)
4. pesh (pulsar)
7. Mad4it
8. R called Jay
9. james (pulsar)

always enjoy this & still cheap

P

pulsarboby

sorry guys been out n about all day

ok what month would a majority prefer?
its a bit different this year as im booking the whole corporate day myself so there will be no outsiders turning up.
now I can book whatever date I wish for the event but once ive booked it its set in stone and ive got to pay for it so im gauging the numbers that wish to attend first because if theres less than 20 cars then im at a loss

il put a date forward next week and see if most of you can make that before I book it so it will only be a provisional booking if ya know what I mean

chris......there will be another trophy for the winner this year so you can keep your one from last year that you deservedly won.

ed.....would be good to see you there this time

jon.......sorry but im married although I heard dannys up for a nice date:lol:

for those that don't know anything about this go to www.carlimits.co.uk look under corporate days and itll tell you all you need to know but in a nutshell
no noise limit
no helmets
nothing to really crash into unless your an absolute braindead loon
no silly safety restrictions
all you need is a car (ideally a fast one), driver license and yourself to drive

its a great day with pub lunch and a couple beers and a really good laugh and for those competitive amongst us theres a trophy for the fastest lap time on the short sprint circuit

No celebrity drivers this year as the last one made us look like a bunch of chumps lol

2. red reading (pulsar)
3. pulsarmorley (pulsar)
4. pesh (pulsar)
7. Mad4it
8. R called Jay
9. james (pulsar)
10. richpulsar (pulsar)
12. kate and tim (skoda vrs)

chopper

2. red reading (pulsar)
3. pulsarmorley (pulsar)
4. pesh (pulsar)
7. Mad4it
8. R called Jay
9. james (pulsar)
10. richpulsar (pulsar)
12. kate and tim (scoda vrs)13. Chopper (pulsar)

2. red reading (pulsar)
3. pulsarmorley (pulsar)
4. pesh (pulsar)
7. Mad4it
8. R called Jay
9. james (pulsar)
10. richpulsar (pulsar)
12. kate and tim (scoda vrs)
13. Chopper (pulsar)
14. Gareth - R called Jay +1 (Prob mini)

mreguest

you can count me in (adam 'mreguest' from other forum) and friend andy with a gt4, are we talking weekday or weekend? may or june? (not 3rd june)

Sounds like good fun and great value! :)

15. mreguest (adam - pulsar)
16. andy f (gt4)

if a saturday i reckon i could get another gt4 owner and an MR2.