2.2 stroker R up on ebay.

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Ive never seen this car before - probably been stored in a shed for all that time!

A

abmunro

I think it looks odd without the extensions as well. Also the bonnet is missing. Im sure looking like that it has given a few more expensive motors a shock!!

P

pulsarboby

i dont like it!
impressive engine spec, (if he can back it up with reciepts) but car looks like a purple grape, and looks like it should be driven by either a girl or a chav.
sorry chaps but not impressed, not at that price!

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
pulsarboby said:
i dont like it!
impressive engine spec, (if he can back it up with reciepts) but car looks like a purple grape, and looks like it should be driven by either a girl or a chav.
sorry chaps but not impressed, not at that price!
Bobby, I tend to aggree with most of that although the engine spec isn't all that either, specially if you consider an 87mm rebore takes it close ish to 2.1 anyway it really isn't special as the bolt on bits arn't anything special, that combined with a standard gearbox, $hit brakes and the pansy paint job :yuck:

Certainly not worth the starting price :der:

O

Odin

This car is a must for blobby what with those cute little pink hoses :shock: :shock: , Blobby that's got your name written all over it buddy ;-) .

Rob

Ricky_GTi-R

Defo not impressed with that car, and certainly not at that price. Also looks like its had a little crash at the front N/S, light looks pushed back and has a nice panel gap between the bonnet and wing:lol: Also why has he tried to make it look street sleeper'ish, when it still has a massive FMIC poking thru the bumper?

Last edited:

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Ha, Ricky, thats what i thought (about the bumper/indicator/light not being lined up), flipping cowboy....it looks awful.

B

Big O

wats this hks speedo he is going on about any one got any info or pics wats so special about it

B

Big O

Ricky_GTi-R said:
Never heard of it before, my guess is its just a normal speedo tho bud:lol:
have heard bout it but never been able to find any info on it im on the hunt lol

B

Big O

Ricky_GTi-R said:
Haha, i cant imagine it being all that special tbh, its just a HKS speedo:?
nah i know matey but its bugging me for some reason lol

Pretty sure i seen it a few Scottish shows,used to have a mad vented bonnet on it.If i remember it was about 400bhp(supposedly) when it was imported.