1st time on rolling road today

leon2engines

:shock: :shock: jesus i was cacking it! my car did 239bhp and 209lbs of torque, pretty lame i know but its standard and over fuelling at part throttle. paul hills (engine advantages) said he could set my boost to a bar and set it up without a chip, hows this done?

Dooie Pop Pop

leon2engines said:
:shock: :shock: jesus i was cacking it! my car did 239bhp and 209lbs of torque, pretty lame i know but its standard and over fuelling at part throttle. paul hills (engine advantages) said he could set my boost to a bar and set it up without a chip, hows this done?
for about 3 pence :wink: or nothing if you happen to keep a little metal rod and a very small drill hanging about :lol:

MarkTurbo

Dooie Pop Pop said:
or nothing if you happen to keep a little metal rod and a very small drill hanging about :lol:
You mean like my dodgy method of boost control :lol:

I've changed that now though, RIP little metal thingy :cry:

Dooie Pop Pop

MarkTurbo said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:
or nothing if you happen to keep a little metal rod and a very small drill hanging about :lol:
You mean like my dodgy method of boost control :lol:

I've changed that now though, RIP little metal thingy :cry:
for the benefit of the public though Mark your little tubey thingy' s worked very well didn' t they? :D didn' t mention your name cos i know how much you like attention :wink: