19''wheels on a pulsar

chadboy

alrite boys
my pulsar looks stardard expect for the bumper, wheels, my big brakes alround & slamed low on coilovers
ive got 18'' lenso rs5 alloy wheels on it at the moment but looking to change them
the wheels still look one size to small inside the arch for me & im looking to fit 19'' alloys but
have any1 ever fitted 19'' & drove around on them?

paz

19's are pretty much unheard of pal, tbh I think you'd have some major handling and scrub issues, so you're best giving it a miss!

Paz

N

Ninja_tune_factory

chadboy if your goin for 19 get some rota gtr wheels there light weight
and we can get them in 18/19" and you can get some realy nice colours

do somein diffrent mate

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
NOW PLAY NICE!....

If you're going to take the **** then keep it to the Lounge... Thats what its there for...

The guy asked a question... If you have nothing constructive to say then don't say it...

You may not like what he's trying to do to his GTiR and yes i personally think its just silly, but each to their own... At the end of the day he may think that some of us are idiots for spanking £45k+ on our 15year old cars when you could have bought a Ferrari F355, Moble M12, 911 C4S, etc, for that...

Sorry if that sounds harsh but if we carry on like this then we'll turn into the bitch fest that is the GTR Forum...

Rishi

Last edited by a moderator:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
paz said:
I did - hence my post still being there about 3 up. The problem is that there is no set standard of moderation, two pages of **** taking were initiated by one of the forum moderators, perhaps you should be having a word with him.

Paz

Its been addressed in the Moderators Section mate... ;-)

Rishi

chadboy

thanxz ninja, if u could post a picture to me or up on hear that would be great ..
19'' in white or a dished wheel please & im not a time waster, it is going to be done

they will fly on the back but the front will be tight
this is where people go wrong with buying wheels & fitting wheels, you got to make the car fit the
wheels not the other way around. my 18'' do look nice but its been playing on my mind
i dont get no rubbing unless i am really slaming it about, but it is slamed low to..
if it looks sh*t or not nice i can always change back

N

Ninja_tune_factory

chad somein for you just to think about , we have just got these http://www.datsunracing.com/albums/rotas/PICT0035.sized.jpg
there rota grid wheels and are 16x8 and also are soon to come in 17x10(how pimped is that) im goin to try a set on my are as they look great .

The wheels was on about are these
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/NickMexicos/nickscar004.jpg
they are Rota GTR wheels 18x9.5 they look great i love them,
they may take a bit of fiddling to get on but well worth it in my eyes

if you want more info let me konw mate.
cheers Lionel.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
RishiGTiR said:
At the end of the day he may think that some of us are idiots for spanking £45k+ on our 15year old cars
Speak for your self. I reckon I'm still around the 10K mark including buying the car. :nerner:

chadboy

i want to keep the wheel close to the arch as possible so my coilovers will do the job
i do like the wheels alot even before u posted them, if they dont do 19'' send me a price ov the 18'' in white
& whats the smallest j they do, i see u can get 18x9.5

marcus_g

chadders mate your crazy 19's, funk, kinda make me feel underdeveloped in the rim dept running my retro 15's

whats the average size of rim people run?????????

as above i'm rocking the 15's

Ricky_GTi-R

marcus_g said:
chadders mate your crazy 19's, funk, kinda make me feel underdeveloped in the rim dept running my retro 15's

whats the average size of rim people run?????????

as above i'm rocking the 15's
Both my R's ran 17's, black R rims looked 2 big tho as the spoke ran to the very edge of the wheel, didnt like it, Grey R had rims with a lip on them so the spokes looked smaller making them look like 16's, looked alot better like this slammed, check my gallery pics and see what i mean8)

A

another sunny

perhas i am showing my age, i have removed the 17`s and put on 15`s, better on my back now and easyer to focus on the seedo.

CruiseGTi-R

They're nice rims.

Rob, get em in a 22" mate. Be the first :-D :lol: .

I have nightmares about what would happen if I went from my 15's to 16's.

paz

Ninja_tune_factory said:
chad somein for you just to think about , we have just got these http://www.datsunracing.com/albums/rotas/PICT0035.sized.jpg
there rota grid wheels and are 16x8 and also are soon to come in 17x10(how pimped is that) im goin to try a set on my are as they look great .

The wheels was on about are these
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/NickMexicos/nickscar004.jpg
they are Rota GTR wheels 18x9.5 they look great i love them,
they may take a bit of fiddling to get on but well worth it in my eyes

if you want more info let me konw mate.
cheers Lionel.
Like them a lot 8) how much?

paz

N

Ninja_tune_factory

We are still wating on a price. Your some of the 1st people to see these wheels.

Rob they should fit. We are goin to try a set on a R soon to see if they will 100%.

Lionel.