19" remoulds

T

The Troll

Hi All
I've picked up a spare set of 19's for use on track days and wondered where I could get a set of 19" remoulds for them? Ideally I would need them in a 185/65/19 size to make sure they clear my neons.
Cheers Troll8)

O

Odin

The Troll said:
Hi All
I've picked up a spare set of 19's for use on track days and wondered where I could get a set of 19" remoulds for them? Ideally I would need them in a 185/65/19 size to make sure they clear my neons.
Cheers Troll8)

WTF:shock: where did we find this fool :roll: , Is this really the type of new member we are looking for :? , How about I start a Ban the Troll pole ?.

Rob

A

Andybtsn

Ban...

The posts were slightly amusing at first

Just annoying/cringe-worthy now.

TEDIOUS.

BAN!

T

The Troll

Andybtsn said:
Ban...

The posts were slightly amusing at first

Just annoying/cringe-worthy now.

TEDIOUS.

BAN!
Dats quite hurtful really:cry: I'm just trying to make my car better and learn alittle at the same time and all I get is this pointless drivel:roll: maybe I'm better off breaking my R and going back to my trusty saxo again at least I can get a sensible answer from them8)

J

justin666

The Troll said:
going back to my trusty saxo again
Best thing you have said since you arrived :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Was funny to start with but it is indeed becomming a little boring now. Chip back off over to modifiers now little boy :lol: :lol: :lol:

J.

T

The Troll

You say your **** hurts are you a gay by any chance? as you'll find lubrication will help with that;-) faggot!!

J

justin666

The Troll said:
You say your **** hurts are you a gay by any chance? as you'll find lubrication will help with that;-) faggot!!
:lol: :lol: You sound like you have experience in the field of lubricating your backside to ease the pain ;-) ;-) ;-) Im sure many a young man has hung out the back of the troll in your time ;-) :lol: :lol:

J.

T

The Troll

justin666 said:
:lol: :lol: You sound like you have experience in the field of lubricating your backside to ease the pain ;-) ;-) ;-) Im sure many a young man has hung out the back of the troll in your time ;-) :lol: :lol:

J.
Yes theres nothing wrong with that, its you closet gays that are the sad one's hiding away from your sexuality;-)
This is the 21st century so come out and be free:-D

Edited to add * drop me a pm and we can meet for alittle dogging sometime*

Last edited by a moderator:

bracpan

Forget 19ins for a start,,,then forget about remoulds for a car like the Pulsar.
Go for 15 to 16 ins wheels and the best tyres you can afford. Its not looks that count its function, and form follows function.
Look back at other posts to see what other people are using etc, My car is on 16 ins wheels and Goodyear F1's and fully sorted suspension, it takes time to get it right, time and money. You very rearly get anything cheap for the Pulsar thats any good, you get what you pay for.
Best of luck
Phil

Dan_GTiR

Who is this geezer????

He's a ****ing crank, if you ask me.

19" re-mouds. You Can't even get them LOL

What a prick!!