02 sensor wire colors

low612

Can someone please tell me what color wires on the engine side 02 sensor harness connect to the 02 sensor .

The sensor has the red/wht/blk-titania

The engine side 02 sensor harnes has the grn/wht wire etc.

This is because the engine harness connection side was cut and my 02 only oscillates under load and its a new sensor.

So if someone could run out to there car and take a look see what color wires from engine harness side connecto to red/blk/wht i would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

saddler

low612 said:
Can someone please tell me what color wires on the engine side 02 sensor harness connect to the 02 sensor .

The sensor has the red/wht/blk-titania

The engine side 02 sensor harnes has the grn/wht wire etc.

This is because the engine harness connection side was cut and my 02 only oscillates under load and its a new sensor.

So if someone could run out to there car and take a look see what color wires from engine harness side connecto to red/blk/wht i would greatly appreciate it.
If i lived in :usa2:California i would be happy to run outside and check ..but as i live in the UK And its Cold. Wet.and Dark you can whistle Dixie

geoff pine

just been to check mine o2 sensor wires are white black red
harness wire is black white white with a blue strip pm sent

Last edited:

low612

saddler said:
If i lived in :usa2:California i would be happy to run outside and check ..but as i live in the UK And its Cold. Wet.and Dark you can whistle Dixie
Atleast i have a garage to whitsle in ..:lol: Got it figured out thank for your help whistle..whistle ...whistle