[WTB] HU/Stereo Bracket

SUSS8

My care came without a headunit but the silly bugger tool out the brackets as well. So now I need a set to put in my new headunit. If anyone has a spare set that doesnt mind letting go of them could you please PM ME on price and postage...unless you wanna let them go for nothing =D

Melbourne, Australia
Postcode: 3037

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Wasn't someone on GTiROZ giving these away for the cost of postage, or were you too late for that?

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I just thought I'd seen stereo brackets in one of those "free to a good home or it goes in the skip" threads within the last month. - Maybe they went quickly (or maybe I misread because I wasn't really interested in those particular parts)?
Most likely it would have been WA because I would have been reading and thinking about paying to have the parts sent to my folks.

Can you buy generic ones from Supacheap (or similar)? I wouldn't have thought the GTi-R brackets were unique, so maybe ones for a domestic Pulsar?

SUSS8

Ended Up calling Nissan and got both sides for $30....better than the price for the brackets on ebay....$100 shipped :O