WOT EXHAUSTS?

M

Macleod

WOT DOEN GUYS?..AFTER A LITTLE HELP AM LOOKEN AT GETTEN ME A FULL SYSTEM 4 MY R JUST NOT SURE WHICH ONE THE BEST? I WANT A BIG LOUD RIP!!!
NE 1 FITTED 1 LATELY A PIC WOULD BE NICE...CHEERS :?

A

Anonymous

Goose all the way, I just fitted mine last wek and it sounds awesome, looks the shit aswell!!!

J

J-GTi-R

Being a Kiwi, I could get very excited by all you sheep... :lol:

There's also the Peco, although that needs a front-pipe (I used an HKS one). Works out at about the same price and is just as loud, if not louder.

W

Willy

I'm in australia, so I don't know what these mongoose ones are.

I was just wondering, what do you guys normally do with the muffler?

I mean it's a pretty poor set up that it goes in one end, does a complete 180 and comes back out the same side. Can you fit a straight one in there somewhere? or even go for a tip on the other side?

A

AndrewD

Willy said:
I'm in australia, so I don't know what these mongoose ones are.

I mean it's a pretty poor set up that it goes in one end, does a complete 180 and comes back out the same side. Can you fit a straight one in there somewhere? or even go for a tip on the other side?
hey willy, yes you can fit an absorption muffler in there (otherwise commonly known as a cannon, straight through etc) just be prepared to see some minor gains from 3 - 5 bhp depending on your setup...

mongoose seems a popular fit, but try and get something that is tuned to your setup, NOt what is just popular, in anycase get somthing that is free flowing, has a merge collector, a straight through muff, and is light as possible ;)

J

J-GTi-R

Someone on here impoerted a 'goose into Australia. Can't remember who, but he reckoned it was still cheaper than most off the shelf systems in Oz.

Mr GTiR

Willy said:

lol, the Mongoose has no rear muffler, it's 2 1/2" straight through with a piece of pipe for a tail pipe.

Get a 3" system staright through if you want loud! I did and it pop's and bangs like there's no tomorrow. And as for the flames :wink:

A

Anonymous

yeah i was the one that imported the goose to aus.. it does work out cheaper as long as they dont fuck u on the shipping cost...
goose is nice and light to, weighs a mere 8kg......lot lighter then the standard system.