Wiring question!

L

L14M NP

Hi, I have been attempting to fit a n/a DE to my primera with DET TB's and resisitor pack for a while now, I have been dropped in it by the guy who said he'd sort the wiring for me :(
So basically, I am very confused and trying to now work it out on my own, I have adapted an N14 DET loom and most things on the engine side are OK now I think, it is where the loom plugs into the cars interior loom I have a problem.
My P11 has 2 plugs whereas the DET loom only has the one, can aybody tell me what the wires are that are going to this [white] plug please?
As I understand it, I need to then find the same ones that come from my cars interior loom then it should run?

Also, if not, does can anyone tell me the bare minimum I need plugging in to enable the engine to run?
As I still have loads of parts to install on the car, its just a rolling shell ATM. I need to sell it to free up some much needed funds! :cry:

Sorry it isn't going in a Sunny/Pulsar but I can not get advice anywhere else!

Thanks in advance, Liam

L

L14M NP

Quick bump, does the interior harness actually need to be connected for the engine to run, or is the ECU plug enough?