Will wheels off a 1998 clio fit my car?

paz

I'm not sure, the PCD is the same, and the offset is near enough the same.... does anyone know a reason why these wheels wouldn't fit?

Cheers

Paz

E

Edd

yeh they do fit mate as my mates got a clio and she's borrowed my old R wheels and skiddush*tpantsmarkus has fitted his pulsar te37's on his clio :wink: :lol:

paz

Edd said:
yeh they do fit mate as my mates got a clio and she's borrowed my old R wheels and skiddush*tpantsmarkus has fitted his pulsar te37's on his clio :wink: :lol:
Awfully good of you old chap, thanks for the concise response ;)

paz

E

Edd

sorry i couldn't have replied sooner but i had to take the p*ss out of someone :wink: :lol:

GINGA

Unless the centre bore hole on the clio wheels are smaller then they won't fit without changing the adaptor ring.
the gtir has a centre bore hole of 59mm btw

paz

GINGA said:
Unless the centre bore hole on the clio wheels are smaller then they won't fit without changing the adaptor ring.
the gtir has a centre bore hole of 59mm btw
The wheel fitment thing says clio wheels have a c/bore of 60mm.... that a good thing or a bad thing? :S

paz

GINGA

Its a good thing but you might get some balance problems as the wheels really need to be a close fit over the hub to make sure they sit totally central as just the wheel studs/bolts may not be enough to hold the wheel totally central on their own