Who would win ?

D

DOT2DOT

Do you really need to ask? The RS6 is the most over-rated heap of scrap ive ever drove. Torqey enough down the revrange, but its by no means a flyer. And combined with the poo-poo auto box, and ten ton front end it makes it a fairly shitty package. Nice enough motor dont get me wrong, but its not the supercar that audi hail it as. I dont think there are many R's that have anything to worry about untill it gets to 100+mph, then the rs6 could start to out-perform.

mad max

yes i do he is saying he will beat me over the strip +he wants to put ££££££££££on it and i dont mean peanuts

deank93

mad max said:
yes i do he is saying he will beat me over the strip +he wants to put ££££££££££on it and i dont mean peanuts
what spec are you running?

Any weight reduction?

What times have you posted previously?

Has the RS6 been modded at all?

Sounds a very interesting proposition....exactly how much are you talking about?

J

jiw

i saw some rs4's and 6's in standard trim going round croft circuit, they did very well for a lardy estate car :wink:

deank93

mad max said:
550bhp rs6 v 400bhp R at the pod
First over the line or quickest time?

Hell, we could get a whole bunch of R's together and we could whip him one at a time and make a fortune :D

kirko

i had a girl in harrogate whos family owned an audi garage challenge me to a race with an rs6 :shock:

she backed down after a spirited passenger seat ride in the R around some country lanes :wink:

Dooie Pop Pop

kirko said:
i had a girl in harrogate whos family owned an audi garage challenge me to a race with an rs6 :shock:

she backed down after a spirited passenger seat ride in the R around some country lanes :wink:
and then what did you do? :twisted:

kirko

Dooie Pop Pop said:
kirko said:

and then what did you do? :twisted:
a gentleman never tells :lol: :lol:

mad max

who would win

right hear we go deank 93 asked has the rs6 been modded i think 550 bhp yes it has also it had a chip fitted to the gearbox? its £1000 first over the line at the pod he wants to race me not to sure if i will beat him i know i will kill him over the first part of the 1/4 mile not to sure if he will get me at the end ?????? mad max

D

DOT2DOT

Re: who would win

mad max said:
right hear we go deank 93 asked has the rs6 been modded i think 550 bhp yes it has also it had a chip fitted to the gearbox? its £1000 first over the line at the pod he wants to race me not to sure if i will beat him i know i will kill him over the first part of the 1/4 mile not to sure if he will get me at the end ?????? mad max
If your asking should you do it, my guess is yes! The chances are you'l be walking away with £2000. But then again its not my money, and how do you know thats all thats done to the rs6?

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Re: who would win

DOT2DOT said:
and how do you know thats all thats done to the rs6?
True and also bear in mind a proven 500bhp R was timed at over 13secs on the 1/4 mile. :p

If you can lauch spot on and don't miss a gear or break the box, you should beat him. He'll nead nearer 700bhp to get near the time a 400bhp R should be capeable of, due to his weight. (well over 1800kg)