which wheels!!!!!

rams_pulsar

got my hands on a nice amount of money to chuck at my pulsar starting by getting some new wheels just cant decide which ones, i want some 16's with a motorsport style i.e compomotives, speedline etc just cant find any i really like
also what else would anyone advise spending money on i alrady have full stainless system ,fmic, stainless mani, sard fuel reg, apexi afc, blitz boost controller, decent suspension setup. Dont wanna go mad on power but wouldn't mind a little more than the 280 its currently running at around 1bar need to get electric controller fitted and turned up i think....

Which brake kit is best for around £600 as i've read willwoods arent much cop.

cheers people8)

davey red.r

for 600 quid keep your eyes open for hispec monster 6pots,
they come up, not often though, around that price 2nd hand.

davey;-)

rams_pulsar

cheers mate! jus had a look at their website seems i can get a brand new 4 pot kit to go under my 16's for about £600

are these 4 pots kits a massive improvement over the standards then?? i kno the standards are really crap but just the 'r' is quite a heavy car so it'll take some stopping watever the calipers....

donpulsar

South Yorkshire Regional Rep
I've got Brembo 4 pots and they're a massive difference over the stand shite - running 308mm discs with Godspeed caliper brackets and stopping's now as much fun as going! A worthy purchase, best money i've spent (unless you count the GT2871R, Quaife etc!).

And at approx 1200-1300kg the Pulsar really isn't that heavy, especially when compared to newer cars like Scoobs, Evos etc etc!

rams_pulsar

yea gud point! well i've bin offered some ap 4 pots and everythng needed to fit them for £400 just not sure if they look like they're ap..if they r wat he says they are it'll be writen on em wont it? they just look black and fairly old

Jonesy

If they are ap's that's a bargain, does that include disks and pads. Yes they will have ap written on them.

rams_pulsar

yea comes with discs and pads he says it has it on them just cant see it in the pic... as they look like they need a repaint

davey red.r

rams_pulsar said:
yea gud point! well i've bin offered some ap 4 pots and everythng needed to fit them for £400 just not sure if they look like they're ap..if they r wat he says they are it'll be writen on em wont it? they just look black and fairly old
not neccisarilly ,ap make brakes for mg etc, and other car manufacturers without there logo.

davey