Which Exhaust?

billy187

Right im currently running a 3071 with fully forged engine and has been rolling roaded at just over 400bhp at 1.4 bar. However it currently has about 4 different bits of exhaust put together and the back box is restricting power as its tiny. Its currently got a rampage performance front pipe/ Hks muffler/ Mongoose system/ Bike can rear back box.

Now i may be getting a remap on the car soon so would like to see what options i have with the exhaust? any ideas of what i should change to that wont restrict as much power?

lee lee

go and get a custom 3inch bore system made for the car mate and then choose your tail pipe, exhaust uk in sheffield are great and should cost around 300 fitted.

billy187

lee lee said:
go and get a custom 3inch bore system made for the car mate and then choose your tail pipe, exhaust uk in sheffield are great and should cost around 300 fitted.
i have been looking into a custom one but 300 sounds abit cheap? the places i have asked so far for a straight through 3 inch job have all quoted me between 5-600 each.

Last edited:

lee lee

:doh: sorry course, this was 4years ago, on my friends 306:roll:

yes 450-500 sounds right mate give them a ring, i can vouch for their work mate its brill!

iam getting mine done after xmas i think

i know the site is a bit chav but like i say the work is great and they have a mandrel bending machine too!

http://www.exhaustsuk.co.uk/frames.html