which exhaust´s are straight back???

Thor

hi,

which exhaust´s are straight back without the back box? so i have fit the mongoose 3,5" bud it is much to loud and the police is not friendly. so if i have another one which is much quieter and straight back i am happy..... please let me know.

regards
sascha

nismoboy

just add a middle silencer to your existing mongoose system, any custom exhaust place will be able to do this for u if u cant weld your self.

Thor

i have add a middle silencer but it is still to loud. so a end silencer only can reduce the loudness i think but which silencer i can use??? these are all to large...

nismoboy

Colditz-Motorsport said:
hi,

which exhaust´s are straight back without the back box? so i have fit the mongoose 3,5" bud it is much to loud and the police is not friendly. so if i have another one which is much quieter and straight back i am happy..... please let me know.

regards
sascha

If u want a new quiet performance system then your best bet is the scorpion s/s system its nice n quiet compared to the mong, but the scorpion does have a large back box like the standard system.

evil_r

Colditz-Motorsport said:
which custom is there are?? is it 3" or smaller once? have you a pic??
u c, i told you something about "customs"^^ just buy some 3" tubes, a v4a muffler and a decent genuine Calsonic badge from a stock G20 middle silencer. its about 600eu :thumbsup:

Olli