When I fit my Forge intercooler????

C

Crazy

When I fit my Forge front mount intercooler, I will obviously be removing the top mount intercooler but I was wondering what happens to the little pipe that connects under the intercooler because it is connected to the intercoolers mount :?: :?:

The pipe that if not connected causes your car to run unlimited boost :shock:

E

Edd

you just connect the pipe together, i bought one of those little 2 way plastic tubes use to connect water hoses , then join the hoses up, piece of p*ss

C

Crazy

Thanks EDD 8)

Are you coming over on Saturday with that geezer from Austrailia because he said he would like to meet a few members from our side of the border and I am sure he is bringing a few other members :wink:

E

Edd

gimme more details, i think skiddus mentioned something to me, but not sure what's goin on

C

Crazy

I have a geezer called Peter Schurr coming over, all the way from Austrailia to buy my ARC intercooler.

He is from the Austrailian GTiR website, he was in Frankfurt the last time I e-mailed him and he said could I get a few of us together so he can take some pictures of us and our GTiR's 8)

I am sure that he has been in contact with Skiddus so I think he might be coming over with him :)

Cool Skidds. Don't break the bank or a hot date for it. Just thought it's a
chance to see cars and people.
I'll be reading this email account for the next two weeks, but will have
roaming mobile...
+61 419 886 5?? but its an international call. I can call anyone for local
rates from the mobile though.

This message was on one of the e-mails he sent to me so I think he has been trying to get some members to come to Brum with him 8)

C

Crazy

That don't matter EDD, as-long as the geezer gets to meet a few of us and see at least one GTiR (mine) :wink:

E

Edd

ok let me know more details and i'll see what i'm doing :roll:

C

Crazy

Saturday after 12 8)

Will know more when the geezer replies to the e-mail I sent him, he did want to know if anyone knows any good hotels in Brum :?: :?:

C

Crazy

Here is the geezers reply

Yep, definitley on this weekend D. Looking forward to it - especially if we can get a few cars together. I'm also pleased to know that the ARC intercooler is still there.

My boss called and asked me to get back to Australia early... like the end of this week!!! Unhappily, there are no seats available until mid next week leaving London, so my schedule is unchanged.

As mentioned, I'm in Paris at a conference this week. Flying to Gatwick Sat AM, and coming up to Birmingham Sat. I'll call you Sat pm (after 4) on the number you gave me.

Thanks
peter
So it looks like it is now after 4pm 8)

I have got your number EDD so I will call you when he calls me :wink:

E

Edd

no worries, have to see if i have a valentines date this year or not :wink: :roll:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
You can just unbolt the metal pipe from underneath the intercooler and reconnect the hoses. It doesn't look as neat as it could be, but costs nothing.

P

pschurr

Yeah, this geezer is online now too. In Paris at a conference.

I'm flying into Gatwick Sat 0700, and will be coming up to Birmingham on saturday.

Damien, I thought you said I should give you a call after 4pm sat, but if you're available anytime, then I'll give you a call when I get there.

What is Brum in relation to Birmingham.

As for seeing people, I really just wanna get that intercooler. But I thought that if there were some GTIRs around then it'd be good to get together. As I mentioned in an email to someone, don't bust a gut doing anything. I'm happy to get the ARC, handover the cash and take off from there. It's your call guys.

I'm flying out of London back to Aus Wed night so have spare time anyway.

I have some vids of myself and a couple of other guys racing GTIRs around Phillip Island outside Melbourne that you blokes can get a copy of too if you're interested.

Let me know Crazy... what you want me to do. I'll be in Birmingham Sat sometime.

peter

C

Crazy

Brum is just short for Birmingham, like Aus is short for Austrailia 8)

I will be available from about 12:30pm :D

Will be waiting for the call :wink:

C

Crazy

The ARC intercooler is now off the car 8)

Just waiting for your call :wink: