Wheel question - Mille Miglia Evo

G

GTI-R Kid

Came across the pics below on an eBay auction a while ago, and after figuring out what sort of wheel they are, I wanted to know if this is a standard finish on them or if people reckon they've been custom painted? I haven't seen these for sale with the grey spokes before or as a completly grey rim which is why I'm asking.

Any opinions or proper knowledge?

Thanks8)

Attachments

J

justin666

As far as I knew they were only ever available in just ya normal type silver. They may have changed that tho, but if you look through the MM web site it just says bright silver finish.

Personal opinion time.... I dont think they suit the R anyway :cry: :oops: :? sorry ...

J.

O

Odin

justin666 said:
Personal opinion time.... I dont think they suit the R anyway :cry: :oops: :? sorry ...

J.

Me to fella I think they look pants on an R :roll: :cry: .

Rob

G

GTI-R Kid

Cheers for the opinions guys. Wasn't a huge fan of them either for a GTI-R until I saw the painted set above and that got me thinking.

I'm not a huge fan of regular silver rims on Ivory car's so just trying out a few options before committing to anything. Photoshop (and a talented girlfriend) rock!:lol:

Attachments

J

justin666

The Ivory R would look cool on either Black or gunmetal buddy club P1's ;-) Plus they are a feck load lighter than the MM's ;-) :-D

J.