what zorst?

A

Anonymous

lo all, a mate of mine has a R and needs a new zorst...wat make wud u all recommend? blitz? hks? goose? help!!!

what part of the exhaust is styling.....? moved to tuning :evil: zia

paz

Goose :)

If he likes noise that is. If not, something else :lol: I had a kakimoto system on the R prior to the goose, that was quite quiet.

paz

A

andy n

i got a 5zigen, its quite deep sounding and i just got a letter of complaint from the residents of my street about it so it must sound pretty good :twisted:

hmmm

Why cant I get a letter of complaint? :(

I got a 5 inch decat mongoose...oh yeh, I think you should get one too ! 8)

chrisniss91

Stay away from Jap one imo, i paid £705 just cat back for my Trust exhaust, then sppent £150 front pipe £60 de cat pipe =£915. Looks Good but its starting to rust :evil:
Moongoose £300 wont rust, sounds better and save your self £600 :roll:

mattygti-r

yeah i looekd into getting the same exhuast (Trust) a few weeks back., prbs i found were thou it wouldnt cost me anywhere near that money , i found out it had a few prbs with rust :oops:

stuck to the trusty old goose :)

A

andy n

Re: ...

hmmm said:
Why cant I get a letter of complaint? :(

you can have this one. its anonymous so i cant go and shove it up the spineless toads ar5e

G

GTiRich

GO CUSTOM!!!!!!!!!! I had a custom full system built for £300 you cna have it however you like that way. It's full stainless with a 3" or 3.5" bore. I cant remember which now.

S

Stoned

Goose lol

I asked the same question, saw the same answers and in the end got a brand new one for £320 with decat and 5" tailpipe.

It sounds the bollox, the neighbours love it, the police love it :wink: , the kids in the street love it and most important I love it hehe

Once you have one you wont turn back!