What Mod after POWERFC

chrisniss91

I am having the power fc fitted 2 weeks tommorow :lol:
What Mod should i be thinking of next to get the most from the car :?: i am still on standard internals
My list so far is
ND front mount, ND super Hybrid turbo, hiteq fuel pump, Greddy boost controller, exhaust, air filter, dump valve and soon Power FC.

I was thinking

Injectors :?: Anything else before the internals need sorting

chrisniss91

Oh yeah forgot about them :oops: If i had HKS cams in the car and then the engine blew up could i still use those cams or would they be damaged in any way :?:

Si..

they should be fine if by blowing the engine you mean melting a piston, i think the only way you could damage them is the unlikely chance of your timing chain snapping. :(

what about other head work aswell i know it's a bit more expensive and time consuming but what about porting polishing etc.. :?:

Jobi Joba

more hp for not much money:
Z32 MAF and improved dump pipe...

Then,forged pistons...cause they will blow someday...better do it before they blow and ruin your block...

chrisniss91

Where can i get a Z32 MAF and how much is it and what does it do :oops:Is this a good mod to get done whilst at Norris designs :?:

C

Crazy

A guy on the 300ZX forum offered to have one delivered to my door for £135 but I said that I am O.K at the moment 8)

Plus a local Jap breaker sells them for £80-£90 WHEN :roll: he has them in stock!

E

Edd

Why don't you uprate your brakes to 4 pots ;)
Much better than adding HP as you can stop better 8)

GINGA

you be best having the pfc,cams,z32 maf,injectors all done at once as the pfc will have to be remapped for best results from all those items