What exhaust?????????????????????

G

gtir drew

Im currently running a 5 zigen, unfortunatly it is not the best fitting one and after it hit the ground a few time (suspension colapsed) it is even worse. the system seems to catch and rattle/vibrate against other parts and is pissing me off. :x

I am thinking about a mongoose i have found a company that will suply the full system (cat replacment for £320 +vat. Is this about right? Are there diffrent mongoose systems, if so which are the best.

Alternativly can any one recomend another make preferably the louder the better :twisted:
cheers

G

GTiRich

Go custom. Everybody seems to have a goose. I'm not saying they're bad, just makes a change when someone does something different. I had mine made by Ascar and it's fantastic, they can make it as loud as you want it to be :wink:

G

gtir drew

just out of intrest how much did it cost and how well does it fit?

G

GTiRich

I had it built from the turbo back and it cost £350 :!: :!: Absolute bargain. It fits perfect as it's built staight onto the car and there's no back box to get in the way either.

G

GTiRich

The way i think about it is that it's about the same price as the goose but you get it built on the car for you, you can have whatever sound you like, and you can have it looking like whatever you want. It's just somethin a bit different. It certainly isnt inferior quality to the goose

G

gtir drew

what size back box is batter 3.5 or 5? what is the main diffrence just noise

S

Stoned

Well considering the pipe length is 2.5" from the turbo I doubt it makes any difference in terms of flow

Probably the 5" is noiser yeah. I'm going for the 3"