What bulb do I need to buy for the interior light?

paz

Pretty straightforward question really this one.

What kind of bulb do I need to replace the interior light with, and can I get one from halfrauds?

I've not had an interior light for around 9 months now, and its starting to get on my tits a bit :lol:

Cheers

Paz

At it with the serious performance questions Paz mate... :lol:

Just ask at Halfrauds, even those spotty nova driving Max Flower reading kids will be able to point you to an interior bulb for a Sunny N14.

Or read the fl1pp1n folder thing in the bulb section- follow the bit under, NISSAN
SUNNY
N14
'91-'94
INTERIOR BULB.....

Bingo!

Obviously you really do love a good rear end shunt don't you! :lol: :lol:

paz

little ghost said:
At it with the serious performance questions Paz mate... :lol:

Just ask at Halfrauds, even those spotty nova driving Max Flower reading kids will be able to point you to an interior bulb for a Sunny N14.

Or read the fl1pp1n folder thing in the bulb section- follow the bit under, NISSAN
SUNNY
N14
'91-'94
INTERIOR BULB.....

Bingo!

Obviously you really do love a good rear end shunt don't you! :lol: :lol:
Evening co ck- breath :lol:

I went for a blue tinted interior blub in the end. The chap in halfrauds told me it would easily give me an extra 50bhp when combined with the carbon fibre effect lax flower sticker that now takes pride of place on my rear window 8)

Not too difficult after all when you put your mind to these things huh! ;)

Paz

paz said:
I went for a blue tinted interior blub in the end. The chap in halfrauds told me it would easily give me an extra 50bhp when combined with the carbon fibre effect lax flower sticker that now takes pride of place on my rear window 8)
A blue tint Paz, surely in your line of business it should be a red flashing tint... :lol:

And the sticker in the rear window should read A$$ FOR RENT! :lol:

Just messin matey, you know you love the aggro really. :roll: