Warning light

Hi everyone
I have done a search on here but can't find what im looking for.
Today when i was driving a warning light came on and i have no idea what it is for. It's on the bottom right 2nd in from the left (i think). Looks like a pic of the Cat with smoke coming off it lol. Any ideas?
Cheers.

olliecast

there`s a heater sensor in your cat mate, it could be that.
you still runiing the original cat?
think it connects under the drivers seat and goes to a sensor plugged into a boss on the original cat / de cat pipe

ah cheers m8ey, yer i have a decat and the sensor is just hanging there. I reckon due to the rain perhaps it got wet or something?

yer same here mate, i just turned round and took it straigh back home untill i found out what it was. I though it was about to blow up or something haha

olliecast

iirc, i think if you have to disconnect it from under the seat then it won`t throw the light up anymore.

Sam_M

I would just disconnect it, when I put my Decat on it wasnt tied up properly and the coming out of a junction my car wouldnt go over 2500rpm like it was hittin the rev limiter, embarrasing as hell, but it was to do with the sensor wire shorting out on something. Disconnected now and its fine.