Walbro Fuel Pumps

J

jpward

I actually bought one of the ones on the second link go for the same option as the first one states that the pump will do All cars;

pump should be the Gss341 ok but fitting kits are all different so less trouble in the long run and good seller. :wink:

mattygti-r

the first guy is on here i think "Muppet" i believe

they are £60 odd quid from apex performance or srb thou

J

jpward

Ok Mattygti-r dont think im the ''Muppet'' here, yes they do the pumps ok but their more expensive being £95 and £115 respectivily i got mine off the guys at www.flat4online.co.uk no hassles and only cost £85 delivered i priced them for a while so i know thats the cheepest correct pump. 8)

mattygti-r

meant his user name is "muppet" on this forum i believe.

was saying SRB are doing the GTI-R 255 walbro for £69 delivered,

have a look in their section.

the 255 is the universal pump ie the one your buying but its just the "kit" thats different.

houghy_1

mattygti-r said:
was saying SRB are doing the GTI-R 255 walbro for £69 delivered,

have a look in their section
hope you have more luck with them than me!!
been waiting for my walbro for 3 WEEKS now :evil: :evil:

just a warning,when they say "in stock" they dont mean in the uk!

J

jpward

sorry matty mate for jumping of the start line early, also didnt know they were on the traders section dooh! but i've got mine so i dont realy care either way although i didnt have to wait on mine it came within 2days!

:lol:

M

Muppet

yes the top one is me ebay id king.muppet and currently have some upstairs ready to be sent so no probs there. There also the same as the one I have fitted to my pulsar.

regards muppet.