UK GTiR (with Hiteq Engine) For Sale £4k

Sweeny

UK GTiR (with Hiteq Engine) *SOLD*

I will be selling my R in a few weeks and thought i'd post up now to generate some interest.

The reason i say im selling in a few weeks is because i need to sort a slight oil pressure problem lol but this hopefully will be sorted soon. I've been lead to believe its the oil pressure relief valve that's stuck, and havn't been arsed to take the sump off just yet :doh: . But this will be sorted before the sale of the car, it will be a perfectly healthy engine before sold!!

*** Edited to say the above problem has now been fixed and the engine is running sweet!!

Ended up being the sump belly pan had been dented up and was blocking the oil pickup pipe from picking up oil!

Its a genuine UK car which has covered 160k miles but has a nice rebuilt hiteq lump in it.

I have every receipt from new, even the original purchase receipt for the car from Nissan! And its HPi clear (with proof).

I have a big folder full of receipts and an extensive list of all mods & oil changes etc with dates and mileage listed since ive had the car.

The car has a few little modifications which are as follows:

HITEQ BUILT ENGINE (done approx 30k miles)
HKS 87MM PISTONS
HKS 264° CAMS
HKS METAL HEAD GASKET
LIGHTENED & BALANCED ENGINE
HITEQ HYBRID T28 TURBO
EXEDY HYPER SINGLE CLUTCH & EXEDY LIGHTENED FLY
HYBRID FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER & PIPEWORK
APEX’I S-AFC AIR/FUEL CONTROLLER (behind sun visor)
APEX’I AVC-R BOOST CONTROLLER (behind sun visor)
TEIN HA COILOVERS WITH ADJUSTABLE PILLOWBALLL TOPMOUNTS
FULL WHITELINE HANDLING KIT
CUSCO FRONT & REAR STRUT BRACES
SIMOTA AIR FILTER
HKS DOWNPIPE (BRAND NEW)
MONGOOSE EXHAUST WITH DECAT PIPE
COMPOMOTIVE MO ALLOYS WITH TOYO RUBBER
UPRATED FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR
UPRATED WALBRO FUEL PUMP
RB SHORT RATIO GEARBOX – LOW MILEAGE APPROX. 40K
STRENGHTENED CLUTCH PEDAL BRACKET
NISMO FRONT AND REAR ENGINE MOUNTS
UPRATED POLY. GEAR SHIFT STABILISER
UPRATED POLY. POWER STEERING BUSHES

I put a dodgy lookin sun strip on to hide the controllers....not to everyones taste (even mine lol) but can be easily removed or changed.

I have the hiteq receipts to prove all the above.

The car produced 362bhp and 363ft-lbs of torque at 1.25 bar of boost! My best at santa pod is a 12.51 (full trim).

I have recently fitted the short ratio gearbox so she should do better than a 12.51 if u can shift like fast guy lol.

When the gearbox was fitted i fitted a brand new clutch fork, release bearing master and slave cylinder. Along with the Nismo mounts (front and rear).

No tax but has mot till 16th of Jan.

The car is stripped out bar the front seats and carpet, but still have everything.

The only thing the car needs is the bodywork sorting and a decent set of breaks.

The rear arches need replacing or sorting coz the're not so good, the bonnet is stone chipped quite bad, and the intercooler pipes have started to corrode aswell. Just needs a general bodywork tidy up as ive not looked after her :oops: .

Im 25 and have 5 years ncb and it cost me £498 fully comp last year to insure with all mods declared!

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Pic 8

Pic 9

Pic 10

I want £4k.

This car could easily achieve a 'safe' 400+bhp if you strapped on a 3071 turbo and got her remapped.

Any questions then drop me a pm.

Cheers,

James.

Last edited:

Sweeny

mad max said:
where can you get a 3071 + remap for £850
:oops:

Thought the 3071's were cheaper than they are but thats typical of this forum.........the forum whores make a joke about every slight mistake you make in a post :roll:

Now can you all fuc.k off and interested people reply only.

Ps. thanks for pointing that mistake out max ;-)

And yes it is a bargain chief :thumbsup:

Sweeny

_____________________________$$$____$$_________________$$$__________ _$$$$$$$$$$$$$___$$__________$$$__$$$$_______________$$$$$$$$_______ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$__$$$$___________$$$_$$$$$$$$$$_____ $$_$$$____$$$$$_$$$$________$$$$__$$$$__________$$$$__$$$$$$$$$$____ __$$$$_____$$$$_$$$$_______$$$$___$$$$_________$$$$$__$$$$_$$$$$$___ _$$$$$___$$$$$__$$$$_______$$$$___$$$$$______$$$$$$$__$$$$___$$$$$__ _$$$$__$$$$$____$$$$_______$$$$__$$$$$$_____$$$$$$$___$$$$____$$$$__ _$$$$$$$$$______$$$$______$$$$___$$$$$$$__$$$$$$$$$___$$$_____$$$$__ $$$$$$$_________$$$$______$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$$__$$$___$$$$_____$$$$__ $$$$$$$_________$$$$_____$$$$____$$$_$$$$$$$___$$$___$$$$____$$$$___ $$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$_____$$$$____$$$___$$$____$$$$___$$$___$$$$$$___ _$$$_$$$$$$$$___$$$$____$$$$$____$$$__________$$$____$$$$$$$$$$_____ _$$$_____$$$$$___$$$$__$$$$$$____$$$__________$$$___$$$$$$$_________ _$$$____$$$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$__________$$$__$$$$_____________ _$$$$$$$$$$$$$____$$$$$$_$$$$___$$$__________$$$____$$$_____________ $$$$$$$$$$$________$$$___$$$$___$$$__________$$_____$$$$____________ $$$$$$$_____________________________________________$$$$____________ _$$_________________________________________________$$$_____________

P

Pete

:shock: bargin:shock: plus it shouldnt be bodywork what should put you off mate this car is a bargin and just remember its 15 years old car :-D :-D

Sweeny

neal, bodywork on a car is easily sorted mate. This is a UK car so has been subjected to the british weather all its life :lol: . Imports are generally in better condition but you would probably pay a similar price for a mint STANDARD import R.....so it depends on what your after! But if you cant see past the rust bubbles and appreciate the spec of the car then this isn't the one for you :der: .

Cheers for the comments stu and pete ;-) :thumbsup: