Tyres

Jonesy

There was a link posted not to long ago about someones mate who had tyre shop on ebay, cant find the link or remember who it was, anyone know.
Just after a half decent set of 15" tyres for the road at a good price.
I know my tyres are good and ebay seem good aswell, anyone recommend anywhere else.
Cheers

Jonesy

Fast Guy said:
If your tyres are good, why do you want some more?:bolt:
I was waiting on that :lol:
There prices do seem good tempted just to go for the goodyear f1's at £43 a corner, toyo's are cheap to mind at £31.
Cheers

gunmetalgtir

Odin said:
They are pretty close to the strut mate, I even went as far as buying 3mm spacers just in case lol, But haven't needed to fit them, Depending on the off set of your wheel you should have a bit more room with your smaller wheel but the profile may take up the difference I'd of thought.

Rob
Hmm I didn't think about how close they could be! I might just stick with 205's to make things simpler!

There wouldn't be that much of a benifit going for 215's over 205's would there?

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I've run 225/40s but can't remember if it was on standard or Teins. :doh:
215/40s would be a safer bet than 45s.

Jonesy

youngsyp said:
Have a look at www.mytyres.co.uk

I've used them for my last 2 sets and they've been excellent !

Paul
Thats the website i meant in my first post, ive used them before aswell. They do seem good was just checking if there was anywhere else, what tyres did you go for.

youngsyp

Jonesy said:
Thats the website i meant in my first post, ive used them before aswell. They do seem good was just checking if there was anywhere else, what tyres did you go for.
I went for the Toyo T1-R's in a 215/40-16 size.

I quite fancy the Pirelli PZero Nero next though !

Paul

Jonesy

Will you notice a big difference changing from 205's to 195's. Because 4 195's cost £124 and 2 205's are £94.