touring car, brands!

P

pulsarboby

im off to brands hatch on sunday with clare, to watch the opening round of the btcc (touring car)!
theres some good support racing too, clio cup, etc and loadsa goodie stands, so it should be a good day out!

anyone else heading down to watch?
ive got seats in the main stand, if any of you herberts fancies a bevy or two:-D

will give me a good idea what im up against with times etc, when i race my car, as the lma euro saloons is only one step down from touring car, and there are a lot of ex touring cars and drivers running in that series.
hopefully i should be ready for the latter half of the season, and come in as a late entry (scary stuff):lol:

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
On holiday for a few weeks from tomorrow so can't make it but sounds like fun.

Oh and you racing by the end of the season sounds scary

P

pulsarboby

watched the racing today and jason plato was untouchable, he just seems that bit quicker than everyone else, him and his car were spot on!

the clio cup was funny though, its real bang on the door stuff, bit like the wacky races:lol:

just amazes me where all these people get the money from, they have some serious kit, with there motor homes, lorries etc etc and thats without the money spent on the cars:shock: