Thanks Mr GtiR

L

LexDakarDatsun

massive thanks to andy chan for sorting the japukmeets gang out with track time @ trax today

and for finding my drivers license :lol:

really enjoyed myself 8) and RAR did well up againt the mighty GTR skylards :roll:

next big event @ silverstone will be D1 drift exhibition oct 2nd

http://www.d1gp.co.uk/

hope to see some of you guys there

cheers

Lex

K

KRS

Done well out there today, was 8) to watch, but...

I know your secret now LEX!

Its that dolphin, im gonna steal it when you aint lookin ;)

L

LexDakarDatsun

pic from journey home- we also came cross the power engineering focus but he didnt have enough boost to kepp up :twisted: [/img]

rayman75

yeah cheers andy, thanks for letting me go on your stand and a fairly good turn out of R's aswell, did see a few more in other club stands aswell.

also enjoyed whatching you lot on the track, maybe next year when im a bit more braver :)

K

KRS

All the guys in that pic are from Japukmeets, Lex has a very quick R.

Ill leave it at that

L

LexDakarDatsun

GTiRlover said:
How did the skylines do against that R on the motorway?
we had all been on a track session together so were mainly just cruisin on the m1 :wink:

the grey 34 run 600 ish hp absolutley murdered my R on throttle response as it has a stoked 2.7 lump and reimax twin tubbies but paul the owner was mighty impressed that once on booost i was able to stay with him :twisted:

both the other 34s are well in to the 500hp range there aint too much in it but but they always eventually pull away top end due to gearing :oops:

silver 33 GTR is the 'baby of the bunch' with a bit over 400 :roll: but it the most willing to show his boooost :wink:

nismoboy

LexDakarDatsun said:
the grey 34 run 600 ish hp absolutley murdered my R on throttle response as it has a stoked 2.7 lump and reimax twin tubbies but paul the owner was mighty impressed that once on booost i was able to stay with him :twisted:

8) whats your full spec mate? and what boost u running? bhp? lbft? cheers nis.

S

Stoned

Did anyone get the professional photo?

I forgot to ask for mine, I was gutted :(

Mr GTiR

Here’s some pic’s that were taken from the day.

Me giving it some beans!

My mates Scooby STi 4 just overtaken by me :lol:

Craig taking a short cut through some kitty litter :lol:

My mate trying his luck at drifting :shock: :?