Test Drive

J

justin666

Nice :thumbsup: :thumbsup: certainly were attacking some of them roundabouts :thumbsup:

J.

A

AJ4

lol, looks like some lovely Scottish B-roads, just what the Pulsar was designed for 8)

M

macphegf

Nah, it's not a blind hill really, I know the road well, it's a 'two summit' hill, you can see cars coming over the furthest away one, I'm not a total nutcase!

EDIT: also I was in well before the solid lines :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Dooie Pop Pop

macphegf said:
Nah, it's not a blind hill really, I know the road well, it's a 'two summit' hill, you can see cars coming over the furthest away one, I'm not a total nutcase!

EDIT: also I was in well before the solid lines :D
yeah i noticed hence the :-D

i did wonder how much boost you were running..till the end;-)

did you just jam the camera in the headreast?

M

macphegf

Yeah, took the head rest out, then put one of the metal spikes through the hand strap to make sure that if it came loose then it wouldn't fall, then just squashed the headrest down on top of the cammera, worked pretty well, could have been a bit higher though!

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Nice Vid 8) but where the "tussle" with the flat out MX5 ?? or was it just one of the 2 cars you overtook.

M

macphegf

well yeah, it wasn't much really, just made me laugh cause he was obviously flat out off the last roundabout trying to show his son how fast his car was, then I went sailing by :D.